The UBiee Power Pill Fe-3 is the impeccable engine contraceptive that eradicates and prevents future unwanted carbon deposit babies. It is the penultimate, environmentally friendly, engine womb broom.
Have you ever wondered, “Where do carbon babies come from?”
Well, in the case of an engine, it all starts with the courtship between water and sulfur.
1. Meet – A casual acquaintance is acknowledged in the formation of fuel, as water and sulfur are necessary presences in both gasoline and diesel fuel.
2. Flirtation – Sulfur has an affinity to attract even more water from the atmosphere.
3. Courtship -- Begins when water and sulfur dance together as they are transported long distances to the gas station, and flow through the tunnel of love from the gas pump to your engine.
4. Marriage – Ceremony takes place in your engine.
5. Conception – Sulfuric acid is conceived with the union of water and sulfur as your engine blissfully transports you.
6. Babies – Commonly named “Carbon Deposits” occur when sulfuric acid is not burned off during combustion.
What happens within an engine’s house full of babies?
The babies grow up, become engine couch potatoes, leaving their carbon deposits strewn throughout your engine, e.g., spark plugs, valves, oil, etc. They never clean up after themselves nor do anything remotely productive.
Then your engine starts begging you for more fuel because it can’t keep up with the feeding demands created by the rapidly developing couch potatoes. Even though your engine is working harder, it is no longer giving you the vim and vigor it used to have.
Your engine starts to show signs of fatigue and exhaustion; it becomes depressed because it just can’t keep up at the same level of enthusiasm it did before the kids. Its performance drops -- its average miles per gallon drops -- its emissions increase, and at more toxic levels than ever before.
It is time to call the Fuel Doctor. The Fuel Doctor arrives on the scene with a simple prescription called the UBiee Power Pill Fe-3.
Immediately your engine starts exhibiting vitality by:
· Improving its performance
· Increasing its miles per gallon
· Eliminating those fattened couch potato carbon deposits, never letting them take up residence again
· Decreasing its octane requirements
· Reducing its harmful carbon monoxide exhaust emissions by up to 78%
· Reducing its smoke pollutants by up to 73%
· Reducing its hydrocarbon emissions by up to 23%
The Fuel Doctor has another peppy patient on the road to recovery.
Your engine is elated and shows appreciation every time you feed it the UBiee Power Pill Fe-3. And most of all, you are ecstatic because all translates into substantial savings for you and an engine that has postponed early retirement.
**Attn Ezine editors / Site owners **
Feel free to reprint this article in its entirety in your ezine or on your site so long as you leave all links in place, do not modify the content and include the resource box as listed above.
About the author:
Dee Scrip is a well known and respected published expert author of numerous articles on Home Business, Business Opportunities, Fundraising, VoIP, VoIP Security, and other related VoIP issues. http://www.ubpill.com http://www.free-pc-phone.com